Aquarium & Tropical Fish Site
Tropical Fish Forums
Aquarium fishkeeping around the world!

ChatChat  HelpHelp   Search BoardSearch Board   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile   Check your private messagesCheck your private messages   Log inLog in   RegisterRegister 
Added two new corycats :)
 Forum Index > Bottom Dwellers and Invertebrates  Reply to topic   Post new topic
Corkiddy
Members

PostPosted: 2007.01.14(Sun)16:29    Post subject: Added two new corycats :) Reply with quote

Now I have six in all... they're getting along splendidly in their little group, but the two new ones are rather small... do you think they'll grow in time? I wish I could post pictures, but I sadly don't have a digital camera Laughing
Bob
Moderators

PostPosted: 2007.01.14(Sun)17:01    Post subject: Reply with quote

The larger the group the happier they are, fantastic fish Wink

Yes they small ones will catch up with the larger friends (As long as they are the same speciesthat is).

Bob
Tienie
Members

PostPosted: 2007.01.15(Mon)4:58    Post subject: small cories Reply with quote

I bought added 3 cories to my group of 5 a few months back. The 3 where very small (I am assuming that they are runts).

They have grown, but are still smaller than the other pepper cories that I have. The other fish did not bully them either.
 Forum Index > Bottom Dwellers and Invertebrates All times are GMT - 6 Hours Reply to topic   Post new topic
Jump to: