Aquarium & Tropical Fish Site
Tropical Fish Forums
Aquarium fishkeeping around the world!

ChatChat  HelpHelp   Search BoardSearch Board   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile   Check your private messagesCheck your private messages   Log inLog in   RegisterRegister 
weird spots I don't think its ich
 Forum Index > Diseases and Disasters  Reply to topic   Post new topic
bobfish
Members

PostPosted: 2007.01.04(Thu)22:52    Post subject: weird spots I don't think its ich Reply with quote

hey folks

I need your advice again.
I have a 15 gallon ram grow out tank with about 8 juvi rams and a few femal guppy to supply live food. I recently noticed that some of the rams developed a weird patern of white spots on there heads (just the top part). I know what your thinking ICH. But these spot are spaced in a perfect patern on the top of the head. now this is a ram tank so temp is always around 81-83 so I shouldent have any ich. in fact I've never had a case of ich in my tanks since they are all at the same temp. Is this maybe a maturing feature I don't know off? is it some other sickness? the fish don't act any different. they are always voracious eaters. my water param's are perfect for them. I've had thiere parents for about 1 1/2 so I'm sure it isnt someting I've done wrong. help thoughts anyone?
Soon they will be gowing into my main large tank so I want to make sure they arent sick first.
110 watts power compacts
richiestang_78
Regulars

PostPosted: 2007.01.04(Thu)23:10    Post subject: Reply with quote

Try here http://www.fishpalace.org/Disease.html but it doesn't sound like ich.
 Forum Index > Diseases and Disasters All times are GMT - 6 Hours Reply to topic   Post new topic
Jump to: