Aquarium & Tropical Fish Site
Tropical Fish Forums
Aquarium fishkeeping around the world!

ChatChat  HelpHelp   Search BoardSearch Board   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile   Check your private messagesCheck your private messages   Log inLog in   RegisterRegister 
Peacock Eel
 Forum Index > Bottom Dwellers and Invertebrates  Reply to topic   Post new topic
luckyboy
Members

PostPosted: 2006.12.30(Sat)21:16    Post subject: Peacock Eel Reply with quote

Does anyone have a Peacock Eel? Has anyone seen their eel lay in a plant? Almost like he's draped over a branch, kind of dead looking?

Mine does that and I worry about him. Then 10 minutes later he's swimming around like normal.
tkipfer
Regulars

PostPosted: 2006.12.30(Sat)21:24    Post subject: Reply with quote

I did have a peacock eel but he died of unknowen causes. I have a tire track eel that I have had for a while and yes it is very normal to see them lay on plant leaves. just check your water parameters and check the internet as I belive they need a little salt to be healthy (mabye thats why mine died...). good luck with your eels.
 Forum Index > Bottom Dwellers and Invertebrates All times are GMT - 6 Hours Reply to topic   Post new topic
Jump to: