Aquarium & Tropical Fish Site
Tropical Fish Forums
Aquarium fishkeeping around the world!

ChatChat  HelpHelp   Search BoardSearch Board   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile   Check your private messagesCheck your private messages   Log inLog in   RegisterRegister 
Golden Wonder Panchax - info and possible tank mates
Goto page Previous  1, 2
 Forum Index > Killifishes and Killi Tanks  Reply to topic   Post new topic
SH
New Members

PostPosted: 2006.02.26(Sun)6:28    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not Bardills, we saw some at Maidenhead aquatics (East Bridgford). We ended up coming away with six Penguin tetras.

Have you bought many fish from Bardills?

Steve and Helen Smile
kimbalilly
Regulars

PostPosted: 2006.02.26(Sun)11:48    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah I get most of my fish from there. They're very local and seem to know what they're on about! I will go to wharf aquatics in Pinxton every so often as well as they have a great selection of really healthy looking fish, plus a few of the staff write for Practical Fish Keeping magazine which I would say is impressive! Is Maidenhead aquatics any good?
SH
New Members

PostPosted: 2006.02.27(Mon)7:46    Post subject: Reply with quote

Never been to the shop in Pinxton, a bit far as we're on the other side of Nottingham, prefer to give our fish the shortest journey we can when buying them.

Have visted Bardills, we bought some X-Ray tetra there.

Maidenhead Aquatics is a little smaller than Bardills if memory serves me correctly but has a very good selection of fish, both freshwater and salt. All new arrivals are quarentined before selling. So far we've never had any problems with fish bought from there - and we've bought quite a few. The staff are friendly and very knowledgable. The shop also carries a large stock of tanks, equipment, foods etc. It's in the grounds of a garden centre.

Well worth a visit if you're out this way. Smile
 Forum Index > Killifishes and Killi Tanks All times are GMT - 6 Hours Reply to topic   Post new topic
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Jump to: