Aquarium & Tropical Fish Site
Tropical Fish Forums
Aquarium fishkeeping around the world!

ChatChat  HelpHelp   Search BoardSearch Board   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile   Check your private messagesCheck your private messages   Log inLog in   RegisterRegister 
Walmart Fish Tank
 Forum Index > Ads and Links  Reply to topic   Post new topic
Jazzsprstr
Regulars

PostPosted: 2006.01.30(Mon)0:11    Post subject: Walmart Fish Tank Reply with quote

How big of tanks does Wal-Mart sell? I haven't been there in a while and am curious if they have very big tanks. I've read that people buy 55 gallon tanks from them, but are they very good tanks? How much do they cost? If they do sell bigger tanks please tell me.
Ryank327
Members

PostPosted: 2006.01.31(Tue)15:11    Post subject: Reply with quote

They have a 55 gallon kit for $155 as fro quality I'm not sure as Iv never purchased one but Theres not much difference from tank to tank IMO the quality that matters would be in the accesories(filters, heaters etc.) They also have 20g kits 29 g kits and 10 g kits. Then they have a bunch of smaller tank kits adn bare 10gs for $9.83. As you can tell I go to walmart tooo much. At least it came in handy for someone

tanks all FW

1g, 5g, 2 10gallons, 20g long, 30g tall, 75g
Jazzsprstr
Regulars

PostPosted: 2006.01.31(Tue)19:06    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know how most "kits" have the lowest end of quality products, so I am only wanting the tank itself. Can you buy just the 55 gallon tank?
Ryank327
Members

PostPosted: 2006.02.01(Wed)14:40    Post subject: Reply with quote

At my walmart at least the only tank they sell by itself is the 10g. If you are looking to purchase a tank call up all of your local fish stores and see their prices on the new ones. Then ask if they sell used, in my experience most don't sell used tanks regularaly but have one or two specific days a month devoted to selling used tanks.

tanks all FW

1g, 5g, 2 10gallons, 20g long, 30g tall, 75g
AlainnIasg
Regulars

PostPosted: 2006.02.01(Wed)15:50    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am going to see about getting a 20 gal tank for $25.00 this weekend, and I did it through Craiglist.com for my area that is. It's pretty cool. I would try putting the word out to your neighbors that you're looking for a tank, maybe some local kids will have one they'd like to get some spending money off of Wink There is always the flea market...
 Forum Index > Ads and Links All times are GMT - 6 Hours Reply to topic   Post new topic
Jump to: