Aquarium & Tropical Fish Site
Tropical Fish Forums
Aquarium fishkeeping around the world!

ChatChat  HelpHelp   Search BoardSearch Board   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile   Check your private messagesCheck your private messages   Log inLog in   RegisterRegister 
Great deal!!!
 Forum Index > Ads and Links  Reply to topic   Post new topic
newfish
Members

PostPosted: 2006.01.06(Fri)15:35    Post subject: Great deal!!! Reply with quote

hi evey one, I am new to the board I was looking for a place to sell my tanks I thought this would be the perfect place, so, I have 2 tanks for sale one is a 10 gal that comes with black and white rocks, one orange tree decoration, a heater, a filter, top, and light, then I have a 15 gal, comes with light that is atached to a hood, filter, heater breeder nets,, and other breeding things, I bought them both at petland about 1 yr. ago, the total for both tanks came to about $205 and some change, so I am taking reasonable offers, if u would like to buy my tanks and my breeding equitment, catch nets, breeding nets, 1\2 gal fish bowl, and much more, if u have any questions please email me at onyx1192008@aol.com, well I think that about it thanks for looking and good luck with your fish,
thanks,
shane Very Happy [/b]
 Forum Index > Ads and Links All times are GMT - 6 Hours Reply to topic   Post new topic
Jump to: