Aquarium & Tropical Fish Site
Tropical Fish Forums
Aquarium fishkeeping around the world!

ChatChat  HelpHelp   Search BoardSearch Board   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile   Check your private messagesCheck your private messages   Log inLog in   RegisterRegister 
Needing help with plans for a multipal tank filter?
 Forum Index > Do It Yourself (DIY)  Reply to topic   Post new topic
leslie ferguson
Regulars

PostPosted: 2005.11.07(Mon)13:59    Post subject: Needing help with plans for a multipal tank filter? Reply with quote

I'm starting a breeding bussness and m wanting to find some plans for a multipal filtration system for 10- 10gal tanks. They have to be cheap and easy to make only have $400.00 bucks to make it with please if you have any plans or know of any sites that has some let me know.

I'm going to be breeding asst. Apistogramma's,full red cockatoo's,orange,panda,and three stripe apistogramma's along with clown,golden lyretail, golden dream, gardneri panchax killifish

Also going to have some of the harder to find in this area plants and also going to be raising guppeys and mollys for two of the mom and pop fish shops here in town to bring in some quick and easy money the guppeys or going to be reds and blue and yellows breeded to the same color females not all differnt colors breeding to all differnt colors.

I've got some ideals on the filtration system but m needing some kinda drawings or plans to put it in motion as soon as I can I got 3 to 4 weeks before the apisto's and the killifish get here. so need to have this filtration system u and going by then. Now I'm not going into this blind I've been looking in to this for over a month now and have a whole bunch of info on the fish and info on how the shipping and pricings going to go.

I'll be selling to people on the sites I go to at 5% above cost so if your paying $49.99 for a pair of double red cockatoo apistogrammas I can sell them to you for $15.00 a pair.
Dan0504
Regulars

PostPosted: 2005.11.07(Mon)18:21    Post subject: Reply with quote

my best friends dad owns a wholesale fish dealer
he has abotu 50 tanks on one system I have the plans for them PM me
 Forum Index > Do It Yourself (DIY) All times are GMT - 6 Hours Reply to topic   Post new topic
Jump to: