Aquarium & Tropical Fish Site
Tropical Fish Forums
Aquarium fishkeeping around the world!

ChatChat  HelpHelp   Search BoardSearch Board   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile   Check your private messagesCheck your private messages   Log inLog in   RegisterRegister 
Your Unusual or Original Tank Features
 Forum Index > Do It Yourself (DIY)  Reply to topic   Post new topic
funcrew
New Members

PostPosted: 2005.08.03(Wed)10:41    Post subject: Your Unusual or Original Tank Features Reply with quote

What unusual or original tank features have you built or intend to build? Visual stuff like directional-flow river tanks, bulkheads w/ traffic holes, bottom screens for fry to grow in uneaten, etc. Also setups to reduce maintenance, allow automatic feeding without all the food getting sucked into the filter, etc.

About all I have like that is hiding places: drilled holes in big driftwood that my small catfish like to rest in (and never come out), rock caves for kuhli loaches, etc.
susankatomerit
Advisors

PostPosted: 2005.08.03(Wed)17:07    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am planning on making my 75gal a natural tank, when I get enough plants and then remove the filter and just use a powerhead for water movement.
 Forum Index > Do It Yourself (DIY) All times are GMT - 6 Hours Reply to topic   Post new topic
Jump to: