Aquarium & Tropical Fish Site
Tropical Fish Forums
Aquarium fishkeeping around the world!

ChatChat  HelpHelp   Search BoardSearch Board   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile   Check your private messagesCheck your private messages   Log inLog in   RegisterRegister 
Hi All, New Here.
 Forum Index > Introduction to this Community  Reply to topic   Post new topic
Crazy Carl
Members

PostPosted: 2005.03.10(Thu)20:10    Post subject: Hi All, New Here. Reply with quote

Hello everyone. I am currently 14 years old, almost 15. I have been keeping fish for about 6 years, well, according to your definitions, 2 years. the 4 years before that I was more of a fish-haver, and I am very ashamed of how I treated my fish back then. I now have a 55 Gallon community tank, and a 30 Gallon Platy tank that I love to take care of. I guess this is a lot better than my unfiltered fish bowl of years gone by. Anyway, that's in the past, but now I'm very enthusiastic about the hobby, and ever since the 55 got here, MTS has been infecting my system, and I'm starting to want more an more tanks. So, that's a little bit about me.

Also, I wasn't completely sure if my signature was within the guidelines, so could someone please tell me if it is or not? If it is breaking the rules, just tell me and I will change it.
Moderators

PostPosted: 2005.03.10(Thu)20:45    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome to the board Smile I don't see any problems with the sig but I'm not totally sure what qualifies as a violation LOL
Tommy
Advisors

PostPosted: 2005.03.12(Sat)17:19    Post subject: Re: Hi All, New Here. Reply with quote

Crazy Carl wrote:
Also, I wasn't completely sure if my signature was within the guidelines, so could someone please tell me if it is or not? If it is breaking the rules, just tell me and I will change it.

Carl, your banner officially wins the most creative use of Tommy's avatar images Cool Very nicely done. You don't win anything, other than a warm welcome to A of A Smile
Tommy
 Forum Index > Introduction to this Community All times are GMT - 6 Hours Reply to topic   Post new topic
Jump to: