Aquarium & Tropical Fish Site
Tropical Fish Forums
Aquarium fishkeeping around the world!

ChatChat  HelpHelp   Search BoardSearch Board   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile   Check your private messagesCheck your private messages   Log inLog in   RegisterRegister 
Board and PM problems OSX
 Forum Index > Site Issues  Reply to topic   Post new topic
benedictj
Advisors

PostPosted: 2005.03.11(Fri)7:10    Post subject: Board and PM problems OSX Reply with quote

Hey all,

Has anyone else out there been having problems with using the board on Mac? For some reason, the pages won't fully load and I can't use PM (Marcos, I posted my experiences to the thread about the thing, PM me or drop me an email at benedictj@mac.com if you need to discuss it further). I have tried using different browsers (Safari, IE, Camino, and Firefox) to no avail.

Also, do any of you Mac folks have any experience dealing with spyware problems? I double checked all my virus scans and they register nil. I've reset my connection as well as my browsers, still no luck. I'm tempted to believe that this might be the problem.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Jake
 Forum Index > Site Issues All times are GMT - 6 Hours Reply to topic   Post new topic
Jump to: