Aquarium & Tropical Fish Site
Tropical Fish Forums
Aquarium fishkeeping around the world!

ChatChat  HelpHelp   Search BoardSearch Board   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile   Check your private messagesCheck your private messages   Log inLog in   RegisterRegister 
1st time here
 Forum Index > Introduction to this Community  Reply to topic   Post new topic
susankatomerit
Advisors

PostPosted: 2005.03.09(Wed)17:12    Post subject: 1st time here Reply with quote

Basically I am new to fishkeeping since I have been out of it for 20 years, Got back into it as it is so much fun and relaxing watching my fish. I have a 75 gal tank which is holding a black ghost which I have had about 2 years. He was 5 inch long when I got him and now is 14 inches. (he eats well) his tank mates are 12 dano's 4 mollies some platys and a red tail shark. There is also a 16 in pleco in there to help keep the place clean. He does move plants around though, kinda wish he was a little smaller. I hope to be here often and learning something new everyday. So keep an eye out for me and say hi whenever you feel like it.

Susan
 Forum Index > Introduction to this Community All times are GMT - 6 Hours Reply to topic   Post new topic
Jump to: