Aquarium & Tropical Fish Site
Tropical Fish Forums
Aquarium fishkeeping around the world!

ChatChat  HelpHelp   Search BoardSearch Board   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile   Check your private messagesCheck your private messages   Log inLog in   RegisterRegister 
Hello Fello Fishkeepers.
 Forum Index > Introduction to this Community  Reply to topic   Post new topic
TheMorayMan
Regulars

PostPosted: 2005.02.21(Mon)18:27    Post subject: Hello Fello Fishkeepers. Reply with quote

Hi I am a very excpierenced aquarist for about 10 yrs now. I have gone through many types of fish but this year is the year were I have finally settled down to create my perfect tank.

I have a 95 Gallon Freshwater tank With South-American Fish. I have Driftwood and some live and artificial plants. The Fish I have are A Silver Arowana, Tiger Oscar, Green Severum, And a Rubber Eel. My Filtration System is jucied up.

I have a Pre-Drilled Aquarium with Bulkheads. I have a Internal Overflow Box Which Pre-Filters my water and then trickles into my 25 Gallon Sump, Where I have Bio-Balls for Biological Filtration. Then In My First Part I have a Protien Skimmer, In My second section I have 2 Chemi-Pures W/ Micron Pads and in my third section I have a Bulkhead Screen and then My Iwaki pump, pumps water through my Bulkhead pipe. On the Outside I have A Fluval 204 Cannister that draws water out of my third section in the Sump and pumps water into the aquarium. And Lastly I Have A Phosban Reactor 150 Which Draws water from my sump and pumps it from the Second Section to the third. That is my Filtration System as well as my tank.
SLACkra
Advisors

PostPosted: 2005.02.24(Thu)18:02    Post subject: Reply with quote

why do you have a protien skimmer on a fw aquarium? also watch out mate that arowana is going to get BIG. welcome aboard can't wait to see some tank shots,

cheers

andrew
 Forum Index > Introduction to this Community All times are GMT - 6 Hours Reply to topic   Post new topic
Jump to: