Aquarium & Tropical Fish Site
Tropical Fish Forums
Aquarium fishkeeping around the world!

ChatChat  HelpHelp   Search BoardSearch Board   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile   Check your private messagesCheck your private messages   Log inLog in   RegisterRegister 
An idea
 Forum Index > Site Issues  Reply to topic   Post new topic
Patrick005
Members

PostPosted: 2005.01.20(Thu)11:07    Post subject: An idea Reply with quote

I was trying to figue out how much I actually knew about fishkeeping. Which led to the idea that it would be pretty cool to have a quiz or a diagnostic test to see how much I knew. Have them in categories for beginners with things like basic water parameters, filtration ect. To more advanced like salt water, species, compatability. This is just off the top of my head. I just think it would be usefull
Irons
Moderators

PostPosted: 2005.01.23(Sun)8:00    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like the idea. Did you have any inclination to start this up? At least as far as gathering questions and catagorizing them? Not only could you learn a lot, but you'll get to see what you do and do not know.

My friend runs quizcreate.com. The site is now pretty well defunct, but the software works. After you have the data we might be able to use that to setup the quizzes.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger AIM Address
Patrick005
Members

PostPosted: 2005.01.24(Mon)13:18    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cool I'm pretty new myself but I'll write down topics and things I've learned maybe we could start a thread on quiz topics and see what we get. I do definitly want to start it Very Happy So far I think water parameters and cycling would be a good starting point
I think the quizes should be multiple choice. I'm trying to figure out how or what order the tests should be put in.
 Forum Index > Site Issues All times are GMT - 6 Hours Reply to topic   Post new topic
Jump to: